I have a big heart that often is too big to keep contained, so through writing and music I get my feelings and thoughts out. My poetry helps me to see and realize my inner thoughts that I otherwise wouldn’t have known. And I hope that my posts are a blessing to readers and an encouragement.
My writings and poems are all very personal. Each have detailed meanings. Sometimes a single word. Or a space between words can symbolize and reflect a meaning none other than the writer knows. However, I try to keep an open mind when writing and form the words so that anyone who reads it can pull something out of it that they themselves can relate to. Some poems may make zero sense. If that’s the case, then you haven’t dived in deep enough to the words I have shared. Don’t be afraid. Dive deep. Think deep. Read with an open mind, and you will be surprised what you find.
Let me just first start off with saying I am an unashamed Christian. I love Jesus Christ.
My name is Mikayla Albert, I just recently got married at the age of 19, to my best friend and amazing husband (April 15th, 2016) 🙂 Me and my husband: 🙂
My goal is to be the best elementary school teacher ever as I pursue and education in… Education. Kids just love me! Ha-ha (at least I like to think so)
When I was 15 I taught myself to play guitar with never having touched an instrument in my life. I love singing, and playing guitar. It is one of my favorite things to do.
I am OCD, I am kind of a worry freak, and I am extremely sarcastic. So if I ever say something sarcastic… don’t take it seriously. And if I ever say something overly kind… it is probably sarcasm. So get over yourself… I hate you. Lol just kidding… or am I???
I am a jokester and I can be quite hyper and immature for my age, but I know when and when not to.
My biggest pet peeves:
1) Crinkled paper. Once the papers crinkled it can’t be perfect again. (Like Chester says in Linkin Park’s Forgotten)
2) I hate wet socks.
3) Getting up early. Not a morning person
4) Pride and arrogance. It’s one thing to have the right amount of confidence, it’s another to put yourself above others. Because in all honesty if you believe that about yourself, you are no better than the Devil himself… foreal. He was sent to hell because of his pride. Look it up Mr. cocky pants.
5) Liars. Lie to me and I will probably never trust you ever. I will always have doubts about you. Because you are a coward, and can’t be trusted.
6) Chewing loudly. If I can hear you chewing, then we have a problem… matter of fact, any noises coming from your body… well I will just stop there.
7) Breathing loudly. Now I know some people have allergies… some of my family members have that problem, but seriously people! At least close your mouth! ”I can’t breathe through my nose!” Then stop breathing!
8) MANY MANY MANY MORE THINGS THAT AGGRAVATE ME. But I will limit it to 7 because that is the number of completion.
Hope you enjoyed reading this, Good day 🙂